Email Marketing Manager
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Email Manager is an integral member of the OT Marketing Department. This position is responsible for email communication and email marketing. This person will be responsible for the planning and execution of email campaigns leveraging our CRM platform, Sales Force Marketing Cloud, to achieve customer engagement and acquisition goals through personalized, segmented journey’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage email channel to meet or exceed annual goals of revenue and net customers, while optimizing email engagement.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for all things related to Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
- Drive roadmap and requirements for email marketing tools to deliver on transactional and promotional email campaigns.
- Liaise and act as Email Business contact with internal and external customers, including third party vendors.
- Collaborate with internal partners, including but not limited to Product, Customer Care, Creative, Marketing, Development and Legal to tactically execute email initiatives to facilitate testing to ensure optimized performance of campaigns and communication.
- Help define and influence the long-term communication roadmap.
- Deliver regular email analytic reports and key findings with recommendations for improvement.
- Stay current with rapidly changing technologies and approaches in e-commerce and email.
- Conduct regular QA and usability testing of products.
- Ad hoc Product and Marketing email projects
- 4+years of email marketing and/or product email experience.
- 2+years of experience with ExactTarget or Salesforce Marketing Cloud email Studio required.
- Strong AMPscript skills required and working understanding of HTML is helpful
- A work style that exhibits a disciplined and organized approach to email communication and marketing.
- Strong technical and analytical mind and background. Ability to delve into technical and analytical conversations with our technology, data science and engineering teams.
- Hands-on leader that they can dive into performance measurements with teams to help optimize and find key insights into performance.
- Ability to partner is a must. Core to this is the effective communication of complex concepts and problems with analytical and technical teams in order to determine the best solution.
- Excellent work ethic, exceptional judgment, and unquestionable integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve set goals while complying with company business requirements and deadlines.
- Strong time management, attention to detail, creativity, flexibility, adaptability and the drive to achieve results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Basic math skills required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in persuasive manner; strong team player, creative, flexible, and driven to achieve results.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.