AB Testing Optimization Analyst
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Optimization Analyst is responsible for providing testing support to business users. This person primarily focuses on website performance and optimization, including conversion tracking with various KPI’s, along with analyzing the success of A/B and multivariate testing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hypothesis Validations – Generate test hypotheses and clearly validate opportunities/recommend actions that can have positive improvements in OT’s site experience and financials.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders to influence test ideas that will yield the most impactful customer experience and profit improvements for OT. Channels include: demand generation, enrollment path, product portal, email, social, app, and call center
- Calculate Traffic Allocation – Understand traffic baselines for each area of business being tested, identify traffic required to achieve statistical significance; effectively use traffic for various concurrent tests
- Define Test KPIs – Identify KPIs (i.e. conversion, engagement, retention) needed for test analysis and understand test setup and data collection needs
- Test Analysis – Drive proper A/B or MVT analysis with statistical rigor and perform cohort studies to answer “why?” on test result drivers. Ideate more complex tests from an analytical and insightful reporting perspective
- Deliver Insights – Objectively deliver testing insights and help create a culture of data-driven decision making
- Tell a Concise Story – At completion of Tests, build timely, compelling, fact-based test recaps that strongly communicate the business ‘story’ behind the data and test outcomes
- Communicate Results – Identify successes, failures, trends, and effectively communicate these findings to the organization. If test results are positive – analyze KPI improvements in pre/post A/B test roll-outs; if results are negative – perform driver analysis to recommend next iteration of that test
- Collaborate within the Testing Team and with stakeholders; function in a “we” culture rather than a “me” culture
- Establish strong working partnerships with relevant areas of the business (Marketing, Affiliate, Product, Analytics, Legal, Call Center, Management, IT Creative/UX, Finance, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop clear and measurable business and testing objectives and define test KPIs (financial and engagement metrics)
- Superior analysis, research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret and report on performance and make recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and nontechnical ways at various levels within the company.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.