Senior Systems Engineer
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Senior Systems Engineer at One Technologies is responsible for providing technical expertise in IT infrastructure engineering using industry best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical solutions to infrastructure performance optimizations and incidents that are not limited to architecting, implementing and support domain controller/ active directory, physical and virtual servers, database servers and high performance storage solutions.
- Maintain health of data centers.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and vendors to ensure the core infrastructure has business continuity plans and capacity to provide high performance and scalable environments to host applications.
- Design, implement and maintain effective backup solutions.
- Provide day to day support by responding to alerts or detected incidents, provide IT services to others in the organization that are not limited to systems or server access, server build and allocation of disk space as required.
- Collaborate with other team member to perform servers patching and maintenance.
- Evaluate hardware and software purchases that relate to supported areas as required.
- Participate in data center failover exercise
- Maintain integrity and security of servers and systems by developing and adhering to secure systems policies and other standards.
- Create and maintain IT Operations cookbooks and other documentation.
- Provide technical support 24 X 7 and be on call upon rotation.
- Strong server administration experience in a corporate environment.
- Working experience on physical clusters, VMWare ESXi, SAN, NAS, Windows servers and Red Hat Linux.
- Experience with Windows server 2008 and 2012 mandatory.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing secure server policies in Active Directory based CIS benchmark.
- Good understand of database clustering.
- Hands on storage management experience with HPE 3 PAR SAN or Dell Compellent solutions.
- Sound understanding of Backup Exec or other backup solution.
- Experience with F5 or other load balancer technology.
- Hands on experience with SSL Certificates management.
- Knowledge of Akamai or other web contents caching.
- Solid experience with enterprise monitoring tools, Systems Center Operations manager or SCOM.
- Knowledge on network protocol.
- Ability to automate support flow with PowerShell scripting.
- Knowledge with IIS7 and above.
- Proven experience managing environments that are PCI-compliant.
- Extensive experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud solutions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from an accredited institution or equivalent experience (10+ years)
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.