Executive Assistant to the CEO
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
Reporting directly to CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive executive support and serve as the primary point of contact for the Office of the CEO in an entrepreneurial, purpose-driven team-oriented environment.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have a sense of urgency and possess good judgement to effectively keep the CEO organized and on time amid multiple priorities. This person will be an expert administrator and perform duties such as active calendar management and meeting coordination; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; preparing and distributing presentations and representing the executive office both internally and externally, while maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Represent the office of the CEO to senior management, internal team and external partners with enthusiasm, professionalism and tact, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Actively manage the CEO’s dynamic calendar and keep CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities on a day to day basis
- Coordinate schedule changes for the CEO and affected parties as needed
- Expertly triage incoming streams of information and requests, prioritize conflicting needs and handle urgent matters expeditiously
- Expertly organize and coordinate group events such as internal and external meetings, conference calls, conferences and department activities for the CEO and other executives and participants as needed
- Plan and book travel itineraries including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, rental car, tickets, reservations and schedule
- Create, edit, organize and distribute reports, spreadsheets, agendas and presentations
- Develop and maintain efficient and accurate filing and record keeping systems
- Respond to regularly occurring requests for information
- Manage appointments and greet visitors and accommodate needs as necessary
- Take detailed notes and meeting minutes as needed and compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Provide personal assistance outside of the office and work on special projects as needed
- Help organize and coordinate company-wide meetings, events and activities
- 7+ years working as an EA for a Senior level Executive in a fast paced, results driven corporate setting
- Highly proficient in MS Excel with the ability to create spreadsheets that contain charts, graphs and graphs, as well as perform basic data manipulation
- Highly proficient in MS office suite, especially Calendar
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint with the ability to create polished, dynamic presentations suitable to a range of audiences, from all-hands company meetings, leadership/board presentations or presentations to potential partners or clients
- Must be Intelligent, organized, and very detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills and organizational skills while remaining flexible
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has good judgement and an inherent sense of urgency to effectively rank multiple priorities
- Must be reliable and dependable and materially available during office hours
- Is intuitive and proactive with a keen sense of judgment to effectively plan and anticipate needs
- Is a voracious researcher- has the ability to take high level instruction and come back with concise information and results
- A creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to overcome obstacles, come up with solutions and achieve results under tight deadlines
- Projects a positive, professional image with strongly developed interpersonal skills and has the ability to interact with professionals at all levels while remaining flexible, calm, resourceful and efficient
- Has unquestionable personal integrity and takes pride in their ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.