Paid Media / Digital Marketing Manager
- 8144 Walnut Hill, Dallas, TX, United States
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
We are seeking a Paid Marketing Manager to acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. He/she will be responsible for external, online acquisition marketing campaigns, managing the execution and optimization across channels.
- Identify, setup and manage new paid media initiatives to extend efficient customer acquisition reach.
- Measure and optimize paid media using vendor dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Craft landing pages and lead-generation forms for distribution of our content in relevant paid programs.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Experience handling marketing budgets, forecasting, and reporting results.
- Experience in segmented, multi-channel marketing and/or mobile app marketing preferred.
- Experience with consumer internet brands with similar subscription and conversion models preferred.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince, e.g. from an agency background.
- Capacity to multi-task and personality to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player to find ways to uncover opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Excel and Powerpoint.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.