Machine Learning Data Engineer
- Walnut Hill Ln., Dallas, TX
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, is passionate about solving mathematical and behavioral problems with data and is excited about working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment as part of the Product Engineering team.
- Perform end-to-end/full stack software solutions development and deployment of our Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics, and identify potential risks/issues
- Closely partner with product team on time to value discussions and implementation considerations
- Provide technical guidance, communicate technical decisions, and mentor developers
- Partner with Product Engineering and Technology leadership to ensure a consistent technology strategy across teams and products
- Lead multiple software development initiatives at any given time, serving as an expert for the escalation of complex application design and development issues.
- Perform regular architecture, application design and code reviews on machine learning projects
- Working knowledge of production data pipelines supporting modeling techniques and model interchange in production settings
- Deep understanding of data design systems and experience handling large data sets
- Ability to articulate complex technical ideas and issues effectively
- Present project metrics, complex ML and AI concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with all levels within the company including executive leadership
- Expert knowledge of production data pipelines supporting modeling techniques and model interchange in production settings, etc.
- Background in software development – understanding of object oriented and functional programming concepts, as well as software design patterns and principles (SOLID, DRY, etc)
- Experience with common machine learning libraries (e.g., scikit-learn, scipy, numpy, matplotlib, pandas etc)
- Experience with Python
- Strong communication skills with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly.
- Complex Analysis/Comprehension - Reading & Writing
- Complex Judgement/Decision Making
- Understanding of security and compliance and the impact as it relates to mobile and mobile-web applications (PCI, Accessibility, etc.)
- Solutions oriented – ability to creatively solve problems on the fly
- Ability to make decisions and drive initiatives to completion
- Design, train and deploy machine learning systems
- Ability to perform exploratory data analysis
- In depth knowledge of the following development languages and technologies: Python, C#, Java, Objective-C, React, Angular, Vue, ES6, , APIs and GraphQL
- Experience with Cloud deployments (AWS or other) and machine learning tools (SageMaker)
- AWS, Jenkins, git / gitflow, and development tools (memory / debugging, static code analysis, testing frameworks)
- Multiple authentication technologies: SAML, OAUTH, JWT Token
- TDD, DevOps, and Agile processes
- Architecting for cloud infrastructure
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing or recently acquired Masters or PhD in Computer Science,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of mobile solutions development in C#, Java, Objective-C
- 7+ years of experience interfacing with Rest API's, JSON, XML
- 10+ years of software engineering solutions
- Multiple applications and/or libraries in personal portfolio
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.