Senior UX Designer
- Walnut Hill Ln., Dallas, TX, us
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Sr. UX designer will be innovative and push the limits of the scoresense.com web and mobile products. They will be highly collaborative, as this role works closely with teams across the entire organization. the individual will be a creative problem solver, designing user interactions and user interfaces for complex design problems in the financial industry that require complicated interactions and large data sets. In addition to visual design principles, the Sr. UX designer would be familiar with UCD methodologies and usability best practices. The Sr. UX designer will be a pivotal, high impact role leading the future of the product team and One Technologies.
- Collaborate with product leaders to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
- Work with teams to create UX/UI designs, prototypes, intuitive app flows and use case testing for design validation.
- Involvement in all phases of project lifecycle including requirements gathering, user analysis, IA, UI design, testing and implementation.
- Graphic production- create art assets for desktop, tablet and mobile web experiences.
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Present and effectively communicate how the creative vision will help achieve company objectives.
- Continuously educating the team about new or changing web and app creative trends and technologies.
- Developing and advancing brand strategies across the company.
- Understanding of One Technologies’ business, company culture and analytics capabilities.
- Maintain strong working relationships across all teams to ensure success of product initiatives.
- Understanding of user testing principles such as, usability testing, A/B testing and/or other testing methodologies
- Minimum 3 years designing consumer product initiatives with cart/checkout processes
- Strong proficiency in industry standard design tools such as, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure
- Highly conceptual thinker in both visual and interaction design on mobile web (IOS and Android a plus)
- Strong understand of the product development lifecycle and UX design process
- Master of HCI, usability and navigation design
- Deep understanding of apple’s HIG and android design guidelines
- Knowledge of PowerPoint or Keynote
- Strong portfolio of native app and responsive design projects, available online
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.