Director of Digital Engagement
- Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
This strategically important role will develop and strengthen the relationship with new and existing subscribers via impactful marketing programs. He/she will develop, implement and optimize digital campaigns to enhance customer lifetime value (CLV) by creating innovative and personalized experiences / communications across the customer lifecycle. Key leverage areas include segmentation, personalized onboarding, defining and driving high-value actions, creating relevant upsell / cross-sell paths, strengthening messaging to reinforce product value, and driving mobile-app engagement across multiple channels, including email, push and digital media.
- Develop strategy and own execution of the customer journey to onboard, engage, and retain customers via personalized, targeted and relevant marketing journeys.
- Maximize return on investment (ROI) of internal marketing channels, including but not limited to, email, push, SMS, in-app, and digital media.
- Partner with external agencies to stay abreast of new technology, emerging trends and best practices.
- Partner with analytics team to define relevant customer segments and develop marketing strategies that influence engagement and CLV.
- Partner with product team to develop experiences, features, and communications that start with customer needs and wants, working backwards to tailor the right solution.
- Leverage CRM tool to automate personalized customer journeys based on segments and interactions.
- Evaluate and manage tools related to delivery of digital communication and campaign optimization.
- 10+ years of progressive digital CRM experience in a B2C business with managerial experience.
- Excellent overall business acumen, including solid strategic thinking skills and cross-functional understanding with exceptional communication skills and employee engagement.
- Is customer focused; demonstrates commitment in providing world-class service to a customer base.
- Highly analytical with experience developing segmented and personalized customer journeys that generate CLV.
- Impressive track record developing customer-focused and impactful retention marketing programs for digital consumer products.
- Hands-on experience operating CRM tools, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, for personalized email, content, and retention campaigns.
- Ability to delve into technical conversations with ad technology, data science and engineering teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and prioritization abilities. Proactive personality with ability to anticipate outcomes.
Undergraduate degree required. M.B.A. or relevant Master’s degree strongly preferred.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.