Senior Mobile Developer
- Walnut Hill Ln., Dallas, TX
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer / Architect to help us design and build innovative mobile solutions that help empower, educate and protect consumers as part of our New Product Development Engineering team.
We are looking for an expert in mobile development standards (Android, iOS, Responsive Web, Mobile Middleware, PWA), who is also familiar with how to effectively deploy mobile apps across various platforms. This person will be a thought leader in contemporary mobile industry technology trends and best practices. This is a hybrid role that involves being capable of leading a project from start to finish as well as perform hands-on coding, prototyping and mentoring.
- Closely partner with other software engineers, data science professional and product managers to ensure a consistent technology strategy across teams and products and deliver on projects from start to finish
- Translate mobile product goals into achievable technical strategies
- Provide technical guidance, communicate technical decisions, and mentor developers
- Perform regular architecture, application design and code reviews for mobile and mobile-web project
- Analyze and improve stability, scalability and performance of mobile apps and services
- Evaluate other mobile technical partnerships and enablement
- Understanding of how other technologies impact and interact with mobile – machine learning, IOT, AR/VR, natural language interfaces, etc.
- Early adopter / innovator of the latest mobile technology advancements
- Work with all levels within the company including executive leadership
- Expert knowledge of mobile platform capabilities, SDK landscape, cross-platform tools and limitations, web technical stacks, available middleware and application platforms, etc.
- 5+ years in mobile and software development – understanding of object oriented and functional programming concepts, as well as software design patterns and principles (SOLID, DRY, etc)
- Experience defining API’s and Frameworks
- Strong communication skills with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly.
- Complex Analysis/Comprehension - Reading & Writing
- Complex Judgment/Decision Making
- Understanding of security and compliance and the impact as it relates to mobile and mobile-web applications (PCI, Accessibility, etc.)
- Solutions oriented – ability to creatively solve problems on the fly
- Ability to make decisions and drive initiatives to completion
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.