Digital Sales Support Specialist
- Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor in recent years.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Digital Sales Support Specialist (DSSS) will be the point person on the Partnership Marketing team that manages the sales performance tool, acts as the channel technical expert, manages the execution of marketing and sales campaigns and other revenue generating opportunities. In addition, this role will manage daily sales and operational activities related to partner and campaign performance.
The DSSS will be a self-starter that can work effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders and cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment. This role has a high degree of technical responsibility and requires the individual to have a keen understanding and working knowledge of CRM tools and data management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage vendor and sales performance and compliance tools and become the subject matter expert for all questions impacting partners and campaign performance.
- Manage the tracking and reporting associated with the platform, including troubleshooting any discrepancy issues, traffic type assignments and pricing adjustments.
- Lead the execution of all marketing and sales campaigns through our sales performance tool, including set-ups, traffic mapping and pricing.
- Analyze partner performance daily to ensure we are meeting or exceeding KPIs, and course-correct, if needed.
- Manage communication throughout all stages of campaign execution to ensure initiatives remain on target, KPIs are being met and conduct post-mortem analysis with stakeholders after launch.
- Provide strategic direction on all creative for the channel and manage the calendar, which includes status, deliverable dates and approvals.
- Liaise between the Partnership Marketing and Legal/Compliance team on all legal documentation (NDAs, Marketing Agreements and Insertion Orders) for new and existing partners. In addition, the DSSS will manage all creative assets and the process for reviews and approvals.
- Liaise between the Partnership Marketing and Accounting team on New Vendor set-ups as well as all accounting questions related to client marketing and sales campaigns, and reviews/approves all invoices to ensure payments and terms are accurate.
- Act as the operational lead on all IT related projects associated with client and channel strategies.
- Develop and manage process flows, procedures and documentation to create efficiencies.
- Technically savvy and able to adjust to new applications quickly.
- Digital marketing experience is a MUST.
- Keen understanding of CRM and database management tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI.
- Fundamental knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Expert user in Excel.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to resolve.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
- Analytical and metric focused with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and lead a cross-functional team discussion.
- Exhibit creativity, flexibility, adaptability and drive to achieve results.
- Ability to conceptualize goals and objectives for clients and company.
- Organizational agility with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to work effectively across the company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.