Digital Sales Support Specialist
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln #200, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to over 175, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly, fun and driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
This role serves as the lead resource to the Partnership Marketing team, managing the execution of client strategies and the daily sales and operational activities. The Digital Sales Support individual interacts with internal teams and external clients to set-up and launch digital marketing and sales campaigns and manages and maintains the sales performance database, as well as, the vendor relationship. This role also ensures that all digital assets are compiled and submitted properly for creative and campaign development and is the point person for all client related accounting and compliance questions as they relate to client campaigns. The Digital Sales Support individual has to be a self-starter that can work effectively across various departments in a fast pace and collaborative manner. This role has a high degree of technical responsibility and requires the individual to have a keen understanding and working knowledge of CRM tools and data management.
- Own the CAKE vendor relationship and act as the internal and external client expert/liaison for all software related questions impacting campaign performance.
- Manage and schedule client campaigns through our sales performance tool and monitor performance on a daily basis to ensure they are accurate and running as contracted.
- Act as the operational lead on all IT related projects associated with client and department strategies.
- Work closely with marketing and creative design team to gather all assets required to implement digital advertising e-mail campaigns.
- Develop, manage and maintain creative calendar, including topics, deliverable dates and approvals,
- Effectively communicate with account management team members and external partners regarding the status of all components involved in digital campaigns.
- Point person for all client related Account and Compliance items; approve, research and troubleshoot, as needed.
1. Technically savvy and able to adjust to new applications quickly.
2. Digital marketing experience is a must.
3. Keen understanding of CRM and data base management tools is a must.
4. Ability to analyze complex issues and develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
5. Aptitude to think strategically, create plans and in a client-centric environment.
6. Capacity to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
7. Analytical and metric focused with attention to detail.
8. Ability to communicate ideas effectively and lead a cross-functional team discussions.
8. Exhibit creativity, flexibility, adaptability and the drive to achieve results.
10. Ability to conceptualize goals and objectives for clients and company.
11. Organizational agility with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to work effectively across the company.
12. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
1. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Product: emphasis on Excel.
3. Basic math skills required.
· Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or Marketing
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.