Senior Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to almost 200, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2016 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the fourth time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net
One Technologies is searching for a Senior Partnership Marketing Manager experienced in providing strategic vision and solutions for building strong client relationships. The person in this position will be responsible for establishing clear lines of communication with our affiliate partners as well as managing those partnerships on a day-to-day basis. The Senior Partnership Marketing Manager must be able to successfully execute profitable strategies to grow and diversify distribution channels for One Technologies products.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing partnerships through affiliate and digital marketing initiatives, in addition to business development.
- Assess client needs, expectations and foster growth within assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to increase revenue, market share and profitability.
- Manage daily communication with partners and troubleshoot potential client issues.
- Analyze digital campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimize and test.
- Communicate OT’s corporate strategy to successfully integrate with each client’s specific operation.
- Generate and assess new leads, and quickly determine the potential to grow within the portfolio.
- Participate in business development opportunities by attending conferences, client meetings, etc.
- Partner with key business stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including analytics, finance, legal and technology.
- Consistently study current market intel on competitors, industry and ecommerce trends to maintain a competitive edge.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of proven success in strategic account management.
- 3+ years’ experience in the online marketing/direct to consumer ecommerce industry.
- Experience working for consumer internet brands with similar subscription and conversion models.
- Demonstrate effective leadership within internal department and organization.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
- Technically savvy with the ability to adjust to new applications quickly.
- Proven experience in developing and growing long-term partner relationships.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve.
- Analytical and metric focused with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas both internally and externally.
- Exhibit creativity, flexibility, adaptability and the drive to achieve results.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.