Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS/Docker/Jenkins)
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to over 175, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly, fun and driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Sr. DevOps Engineer works to improve software development and release lifecycle efficiencies by modernizing our processes & workflows and building a robust Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline. The Sr. DevOps Engineer will provide guidance in organizing, securing, and automating existing product development workflows and must be proficient with agile development processes and best practices.
- Manage the configuration of the build infrastructure (Windows and Linux)
- Improve reliability and performance of test and build processes
- Design and maintain automated release channels
- Proactively look for ways to automate the installation and upkeep of build tools and dependencies
- Review and recommend solutions and tools to improve the software development process
- Own the process for releasing builds into QA and up to production
- Managing pre/post release code merges
- Managing the code branching strategies
- Building the bridge between Engineering (dev & QA) and IT Operations
- Certification or 1+ years hands on
- Linux systems configuration
- Networking and infrastructure components like ELB
- Monitoring and alerts
- Experience with containers as build artifacts
- Configuration, provisioning and deployment to production environments
- Certification or 1+ years hands on
- Build and Deployment Automation
- Demonstrable track records of implementing continuous deployment (CD) through to production
- 10+ years of software development experience
Nice to Have
- Kubernetes: Container provisioning, orchestration and clustering
- ELK stack (Elastisearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- AppDynamics: Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- git and github
- PCI application security standards
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.