- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln #200, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to over 175, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2018 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the 5th time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly, fun and driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The One Technologies product team is expanding and looking for an innovative UX Designer to push the limits of the ScoreSense.com web and mobile products. The candidate should have more than 1+ years of mobile app and responsive design experience. The UX Designer should be highly collaborative, as this role works closely with teams across the entire organization. The individual in this role will be a creative problem solver, designing visual styles for complex design problems in the financial industry that require complicated interactions and large data sets. In addition to visual design principles, the candidate should be familiar with UCD methodologies and usability best practices. With more than 5 million paid subscribers in the history of scoresense.com, the UX Designer will be a pivotal, high impact role in the future of product team and One Technologies.
- Collaborate with product leaders to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
- Work with team to create UI designs, prototypes, information architecture documents, intuitive app flows and use case testing for design validation
- Involvement in all phases of project lifecycle including requirements gathering, user analysis, IA, UI design, testing and implementation
- Graphic production - create art assets for mobile and web
- Present and effectively communicate how the creative vision will help achieve company objectives.
- Keep up with and educate the team about new or changing web and app creative trends and technologies
- Key player in developing and advancing brand strategies across the company
- Gains an understanding of one technologies’ business, company culture and analytics capabilities.
- Maintain strong working relationship across all teams to ensure success of product initiatives.
- Strong proficiency industry standard design tools, Sketch skills and or/Photoshop
- 1+ years of UX design experience
- 1+ years of UX design experience in a a “Business to Consumer” environment, working on e-commerce apps/systems/platforms that sell products or services to consumers (The website needs to sell to consumers online with a credit card or offer financing to consumers, and NOT to businesses) This experience is a "Must Have".
- Highly conceptual thinker in both visual and interaction design on mobile (iOS and android) and responsive design
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle and UX design process
- Master of HCI usability and navigation design
- Deep understanding of Apple’s HIG and Android design guidelines
- Strong portfolio of native app and responsive design projects, available online
- Knowledge of PowerPoint or Keynote
- Must have a thorough understanding of best practices for mobile optimization across web and native apps.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.
To all recruitment agencies
One Technologies does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, company recruiters or other One Technologies employees. One Technologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.