Senior Systems Engineer / Infrastructure
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense - an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to almost 200, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and the "Best Of" lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We've been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 SMU 100 list, and were also recently named to the 2017 "Best Companies to Work for in Texas" list, the 5th time we've received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
One Technologies is seeking a Windows server ace to help manage our production Windows clusters. The successful candidate must be proficient in supporting Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, and various SAN technologies in a multi-data center environment.
- Architect, implement and support Domain Controller/Active Directory, physical and virtual servers, database servers and high performance storage solutions.
- Monitor and tune servers for optimal performance.
- Manage servers from multiple data centers, including yearly fail-over exercises.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and vendors to ensure OT’s compute infrastructure has the appropriate capacity and business continuity plans in place
- Proactively seek opportunities for improvement in the environment and provide the designs, plans, and execution to remediate these issues.
- Design, implement and maintain effective storage solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members to perform server patching and maintenance.
- Provide production support for escalations.
- Evaluate hardware and software purchases.
- Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems by developing and adhering to secure systems policies and other standards.
- Create and maintain IT Operational documentation.
- Provide technical support for 24 x 7 on call rotation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 10 years of server administration experience in production-facing Microsoft environments.
- Must have working experience with physical clusters, VMWare, ESXi, SAN, NAS, and Windows 2008 and 2012 servers.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing secure server policies in Active Directory, based on CIS benchmarks.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud Hosting solution is strongly desired.
- Experience managing Linux servers.
- A solid understanding of SQL Server database clustering is a plus.
- Hands on storage management experience with HPE 3PAR SANs or Dell Compellent solutions is highly desired.
- Experience with Rubrik or other enterprise backup solutions.
- Experience with F5 or other load balancer technology.
- Hands on experience with SSL certificate management.
- Knowledge of Akamai or other web content caching solutions.
- Extensive experience with enterprise monitoring tools. Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of network concepts and principles.
- Must have experience managing environments that are PCI-compliant.
- Ability to automate certain tasks with PowerShell scripting is highly desired.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.