Senior Consumer Insights Analyst (SQL/Excel/B2C eCommerce)
- 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense - an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to almost 200, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and the "Best Of" lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We've been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 SMU 100 list, and were also recently named to the 2016 "Best Companies to Work for in Texas" list, the fourth time we've received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Senior Consumer Insights Analyst analyzes and interprets complex data structures to identify actionable insights that drives excellence in our products, increases our customer base, and increases profitability.This person will leverage a combination of tools, analysis techniques, and creative thinking to increase the overall ROI for our products while maintaining operational efficiency as a business. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude, and strong business acumen.
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities to optimize marketing spend, improve customer retention, increase product interaction, and maximize ROI and profit
- Derive business insights and present recommendations to stakeholders and executive leadership
- Build dashboards around new customer behavior, outlining KPIs around usage, churn, and engagement
- Assist in building out marketing channel effectiveness reports to look at brand awareness, brand engagement, and conversion.
- Ensuring data integrity across all marketing channel acquisition sources
- Analyze and aggregate effectiveness of marketing campaigns from new customer acquisition and tying marketing attribution to post-conversion lifetime value
- Create dashboards and reports on campaign performance and marketing analysis
- Export, organize, and aggregate data for market intelligence
· Bachelor's Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing Science or a related discipline
· 7+ years of experience in digital analytics, quantitative analysis of marketing data, customer segmentation, online product, and ROI analysis
· 1+ years of experience working at an online company or in a large online department, that accepts credit cards (CNP) online in exchange for goods, content, or services, or 1 + years of work experience working on "Business to Consumer" online applications involving direct-to-consumer eCommerce
· Proficiency with digital marketing analytics tools, Adobe Analytics is a plus
· Experience with marketing attribution and data management platforms
· Must be proficient with SQL and Excel. Experience with SAS is a plus
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks across projects running concurrently
· Refined communication skills for sharing ideas and delivering presentations to executives and both technical and nontechnical audiences at all levels of the organization
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.