Senior Business Analyst- Digital/Mobile Consumer Products
- 8144 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to almost 200, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2016 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the fourth time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
The Senior Business Analyst (BA) is engaged primarily in gathering and analyzing requirements and producing requirements specifications, working closely with Product Management to ensure delivery of the product vision. The primary focus is to analyze business solution needs and translate business requirements and programming specifications in a form that can easily be understood by all audiences. As a member of the project delivery team, the BA is responsible for serving as an active contributor in solution scope and design sessions by capturing and documenting requirements and action items. The BA also documents requirements for both internal and external solutions and collaborates with development leads on completing the technical design.
The Sr. Business Analyst is able to work independently managing requirements and business design execution related to projects of moderate to high complexity. Incumbents at this level often collaborate with Product Managers, and project delivery teams dedicated to more complex projects. The Sr. Business Analyst is able to lead requirements and business design activities on projects with minimal direction of their Manager, Team Lead or Product/Project Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and execute requirements processes on product and customer development initiatives, in conjunction with UX teams to ensure customer experience excellence within defined solution patterns
- Plan requirements gathering and design activities. Collaborate with product, project, architects, and development managers to determine required resource needs and develop design schedule
- Prepare collateral materials for requirements gathering sessions
- Assume responsibility for complex projects requiring increased Product Management collaboration and executive management interaction
- Lead requirements and detailed design sessions, contribute greatly to scrum and agile project teams, and ensure effective handoff to quality assurance resources
- Expert at documenting business problem, scope, user stories, and decomposing various requirements types
- Gather requirements and keep delivery team focused on the business need and desired outcome that stakeholders and customers are looking to achieve
- Capture, classify, and prioritize business, functional, and non-functional requirements aligned with Product Management market deliverable phasing
- Expert at creating detailed requirements specifications and user scenario documents
- Expert at analyzing and modeling requirements through the use of process flows, data flows, and use case diagrams
- Creating functional solution design and collaborating with SMEs and technical lead on identifying and designing the solution
- Review and validate requirements with stakeholders and obtain requirements approval and sign off
- Establish requirements baseline, assess the impact of and manage requirements change in the course of the project
- Establish and manage requirements traceability to other project activities such as design, development, and testing
- Coordinating with and provide support for Quality Assurance teams regarding solution testing and validation
- Validate that the final solution addresses business needs, requirements, and is set up to track success metrics outlined in the business case
- Contribute to establishment of standards and procedures for gathering requirements, completing design, and managing change
- Identify process improvement opportunities and lead process improvement efforts with cross functional teams to resolve process issues
- Ensure established requirements and design processes are consistently executed on projects
- Expertise in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Documentation
- Expertise in the interpretation of business rules and requirements for Technical Systems Design
- Experience with consumer facing products in the financial services space, lending or credit preferred
- Experience with software conversions/ implementations
- Understanding of methodologies and programming concepts related to C#, Java, .Net programming, understanding of data base constructs, Workflow, and Decision Engines. Prior experience as a programmer or a computer science degree preferred.
- Good understanding of financial controls and corporate governance
- Leadership and influence ability
- Strategic, critical and analytical thinker
- Ability to produce and interpret design specifications and technical documentation
- Able to effectively delegate and coach team members
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with major coursework in a related field.
- 5+ years related work experience
- 2+ years multi-channel digital experience
- 2+ years of Consumer Facing Product Design and Delivery
- 2+ years of Financial Services, Lending or Credit preferred
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.