Director of Marketing (New Customer Acquisition)
- Dallas, TX
One Technologies is a Dallas-based, privately held, direct-to-consumer products company that develops and markets ScoreSense® – an industry-leading online and mobile provider of consumer credit information, identity monitoring, and neighborhood alert services. By providing more than 1 million ScoreSense® subscribers continuous access to credit, identity theft, and family safety features, we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Our commitment to building responsive, elegantly designed credit and security products for consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth. Over the past few years, One Technologies has grown from around 30 employees to almost 200, and our annual revenues have skyrocketed.
One Technologies has been recognized numerous times for our success, impressive growth, and progressive company culture by various trade publications and “Best Of” lists, including the Dallas Business Journal, Tech Titans Fast 50, and the Inc. 500. We’ve been recognized as the #1 fastest growing company in Dallas on the 2013-14 “SMU 100” list, and were also recently named to the 2016 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” list, the fourth time we’ve received this honor.
One Technologies has been able to accomplish amazing things while maintaining a culture that is friendly and fun, yet driven to achieve greatness.
More information about One Technologies is available at onetechnologies.net.
As we continue to grow at build credit and finance products that empower consumers, we are looking for a Customer Acquisition expert who can help us optimize the marketing channels that we are already leveraging (PPC, email, etc.) and help us build strategies and lead us into new channels we haven't worked in before- like offline, DRTV, direct mail, certain social channels, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development and implementation of customer acquisition campaigns across all channels, including offline media, digital media (including social media), and search marketing.
- Lead strategic thinking related to how we drive acquisition of new customers for the company by providing marketing plans that will detail how we will allocate our marketing budget.
- Oversight of media agencies and deep partnership with marketing leadership on creative development and determination of message optimization strategies that improve both consideration and conversion rate.
- Leverage consumer and data insights to define and understand target customers and leverage tools to reach them.
- Accountable for offlline and online marketing planning, forecasting and marketing effectiveness.
- Accountable for profitability in channels directly managed within offline media, digital media (including social media), and search marketing .
- Responsible for identification and selection of strategic media partnerships that broaden our scale and impact.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required and/or 10+ years related work experience.
- 5+ years experience in a digital marketing leadership position within a complex, consumer focused, B2C eCommerce environment.
- Experience in traditional media specifically measuring the effectiveness and attribution of offline advertising to online acquisition.
- Proven experience in identifying, testing and developing marketing channels for online consumer products with a strong understanding of each channel’s implementation factors, best practices and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead teams of talented, ambitious digital marketers.
- Thrives working within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Hands-on leader that can dive into performance measurements with teams to help optimize and find key insights into performance.
- Ability to partner with analytical and technical teams in order to determine best solutions for problems.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment.