- 807 Dryander Dr, Walnut, CA 91789, USA
One Stop Halal sells authentic halal products online. We cater to the needs of 8 million halal consumers in the USA. People prefer halal food because it is clean, healthy and humane. Our products include Meat, Grocery, Bakery, Personal Care, Vitamins, etc.
- Understanding of halal food manufacturing process. Perform Halal certifications audit and manage all process of Halal certification like ingredients base research, inspection, and documentations
- Ensuring that food manufacturing processes conform with government, processing, consumer and industry standards
- Researches and Develops new products from idea to shelf
- Evaluating the nutritional value, colour, flavor and texture of food
- Working closely with other food production staff including microbiologists, engineers, packaging specialists and buyers
- Validates the claim of the customer about certain halal ingredient
- 2+ year of experience working as a food scientist/technologist
- Bachelors or Masters or PhD in Food Science/Food Technology, Biochemistry, Nutrition, Microbiology
- Knowledge of halal food industry and/or halal certification
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to food
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene
- Good communication and team working skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. One Stop Halal is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.