Intern - 3D Content Creator
- Place Tahar Haddad, Les berges du lac, Tunis, Tunisia, 1053, Tunis Governorate, Tunis, Tunisia
Onboard is a fast-growing startup leading the way to paper-free industries. Founded in 2018, we provide a SaaS platform to help hardware makers transform their product manuals to user-centric 3D manuals, with instant customer support and insights.
Onboard is recognized by Microsoft among the top 5 innovative projects in the Imagine Cup 2019 finals and is enrolling the Microsoft for Startups program in 2020 while being accelerated in Station F with the Arts & Metiers accelerator and Zendesk for startups program.
The ideal candidates will thrive in a challenging, fast paced agile work environment requiring resilience, team collaboration, open communication, and a passion for learning and crafting cool 3D content.
You will be creating product manuals on our platform. That requires:
· Searching for CAD Models of products
· Converting them to the formats supported by our platform.
· Creating the product manual using the features on our platform.
Technical Skills needed:
- Experience working with at least one out of these software: Solidworks/Catia/3DS Max/Blender
- Interest in and ability to learn new technologies on-the-job.
- Ability to present and document any work/research done.
Technical Skills optional:
- Knowledge of computer graphics’ concepts (UVs, normals, etc…)
Soft skills needed:
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with project stakeholders
- English Proficiency
- French Proficiency
- Industry and Mixed Reality enthusiast
- Be part of cutting edge technologies product Team
- Work in a fast-scaling start-up with great flexibility and great autonomy with a short decision-making circuit.
- Enjoy an OPEN startup mindset
- Evolve in a B2B universe rich with opportunities
About the hiring process:
- You will go through 2 technical challenges and 2 Job interviews in order to build mutual trust and good human connexions