Intern - Unity & Mixed Reality
- Place Tahar Haddad, Les berges du lac, Tunis, Tunisia, 1053, Tunis Governorate, Tunis, Tunisia
Onboard is a fast-growing startup leading the way to paper-free industries. Founded in 2018, we provide a SaaS platform to help hardware makers transform their product manuals to user-centric 3D manuals, with instant customer support and insights.
Onboard is recognized by Microsoft among the top 5 innovative projects in the Imagine Cup 2019 finals and is enrolling the Microsoft for Startups program in 2020 while being accelerated in Station F with the Arts & Metiers accelerator and Zendesk for startups program.
The ideal candidates will thrive in a challenging, fast paced agile work environment requiring strong problem-solving skills, team collaboration, open communication, and a passion for learning and driving state of the art cloud infrastructure technology.
You will be participating in the development of the holographic platform running on mixed-reality devices that enables visualizing the product manuals (that are created from our SaaS platform). That includes:
- Participating in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Participating in peer reviews
- Debugging and solving complex problems either individually or within a team
Technical Skills needed:
- Experience working with Unity in 3D projects
- Knowledge of S.O.L.I.D principles.
- A high degree of fluency in C#
- Experience with code reviews and code collaboration in teams using Git - you're proud of your thoughtful and constructive code reviews
- Interest in and ability to learn new technologies on-the-job.
- Knowledge of computer graphics’ concepts (UVs, normals, etc…)
Technical Skills optional:
- Experience working with Babylon.js
- Proficiency with JS
- Previously worked on AR/VR projects (regardless of the target platform)
Soft skills needed:
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with project stakeholders
- English Proficiency
- French Proficiency
- Industry and Mixed Reality enthusiast
- Be part of cutting edge technologies product Team
- Work in a fast-scaling start-up with great flexibility and great autonomy with a short decision-making circuit.
- Enjoy an OPEN startup mindset
- Evolve in a B2B universe rich with opportunities
About the hiring process:
- You will go through 2 technical challenges and 2 Job interviews in order to build mutual trust and good human connexions