Internship - Business developement Manager
- Place Tahar Haddad, Les berges du lac, Tunis, Tunisia, 1053, Tunis Governorate, Tunis, Tunisia
Onboard is a fast-growing startup leading the way to paper-free industries. Founded in 2018, we provide a SaaS platform to help hardware makers transform their product manuals to user-centric 3D manuals, with instant customer support and insights.
Onboard is recognized by Microsoft among the top 5 innovative projects in the Imagine Cup 2019 finals and is enrolling the Microsoft for Startups program in 2020 while being accelerated in Station F with the Arts & Metiers accelerator and Zendesk for startups program.
We are seeking an intern to work on sourcing, approaching, and handling European prospect clients with founders.
The candidate will scout the European industrial market for leads and attempt to convert them to business opportunities while handling client feedbacks.
Write monthly blog articles about industry 4.0 market, customer trends and behaviors towards SaaS Solutions
- Market analysis skills
- Business strategy skills
- Understanding of technical solutions
- Critical & design thinking mindset
- Negotiation and sales skills
- Industry, Mixed Reality enthusiast ….
- Be part of cutting edge technologies product Team
- Work in a fast-scaling start-up with great flexibility and great autonomy with a short decision-making circuit.
- Enjoy an OPEN startup mindset
- Evolve in a B2B universe rich with opportunities
About the hiring process:
- You will go through technical challenges and Job interviews in order to build mutual trust and good human connexions