Internship - Full Stack Engineer
- Place Tahar Haddad, Les berges du lac, Tunis, Tunisia, 1053, Tunis Governorate, Tunis, Tunisia
Onboard is a fast-growing startup leading the way to paper-free industries. Founded in 2018, we provide a SaaS platform to help hardware makers transform their product manuals to user-centric 3D manuals, with instant customer support and insights.
Onboard is recognized by Microsoft among the top 5 innovative projects in the Imagine Cup 2019 finals and is enrolling the Microsoft for Startups program in 2020 while being accelerated in Station F with the Arts & Metiers accelerator and Zendesk for startups program.
The ideal candidates will thrive in a challenging, fast paced agile work environment requiring strong problem-solving skills, team collaboration, open communication, and a passion for learning and driving state of the art cloud infrastructure technology.
You will be doing:
Developing SaaS platform components including front-end and back end
- Participate in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Participate in peer reviews
- Debug and solve complex problems either individually or within a team
Technical Skills needed:
- Experience working with React core APIs
- Solid knowledge of Redux principals
- Experience with code reviews and code collaboration in teams using Git - you're proud of your thoughtful and constructive code reviews
- Interest in and ability to learn new technologies on-the-job
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with modern front-end build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, Yarn)
- Experience with one of the Cloud providers : AWS, Azure, GCP
- Proficiency in frontend markup and styling:
- Frontend templating
Soft skills needed:
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with project stakeholders
- English Proficiency
- French Proficiency
- Industry and Mixed Reality enthusiast
- Be part of cutting edge technologies product Team
- Work in a fast-scaling start-up with great flexibility and great autonomy with a short decision-making circuit.
- Enjoy an OPEN startup mindset
About the hiring process:
- You will go through 2 technical challenges and 2 Job interviews in order to build mutual trust and good human connexions