- 1 Place Tahar Haddad, Les berges du lac, Tunis, Tunisia, 1053, Tunis Governorate, Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
Onboard is a fast-growing startup leading the way to paper-free industries. Founded in 2018, we provide a SaaS platform to help hardware makers transform their product manuals to user-centric 3D manuals, with instant customer support and insights.
Onboard is recognized by Microsoft among the top 5 innovative projects in the Imagine Cup 2019 finals and is enrolling the Microsoft for Startups program in 2020 while being accelerated in Station F with the Arts & Metiers accelerator and Zendesk for startups program.
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels (web, SEO/SEM, email, social media) to create a community and educate the market in order to drive Sales & revenues for the long term. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution..
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media adapted for saas.
- Build and maintain our social media presence and community
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure Marketing experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Search and Evaluate the suitable Marketing automation Saas product for adoption where appropriate
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Expertise in social media platforms ( Linkedin – Facebook – Twitter – Youtube)
- Expertise with design softwares ( InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe premiere )
- Expertise with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics …)
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English & French
- Leadership, Teamwork, Creativity
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Be part of cutting edge technologies product Team
- Work in a fast-scaling start-up with great flexibility and great autonomy with a short decision-making circuit.
- Enjoy an OPEN startup mindset
- Evolve in a B2B universe rich with opportunities
About the hiring process:
- You will go through 2 technical challenges and 2 Job interviews in order to build mutual trust and good human connexions