- 254 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Looking for an opportunity where you can combine your love for the arts with an Account Management / Client Success career? Want to join a growing and diverse team of professionals bringing a Broadway caliber technology platform to performing arts organizations coast to coast? We are looking for passionate, career minded individuals from all backgrounds, who excel at speaking to others, building client engagement, delivering training, providing customer service naturally and want to continue to be part of the performing arts community, to join our Account Management team.
On The Stage provides an all-in-one online SaaS platform designed for community, educational, and independent theatre makers; that was created by theatre professionals with real experience in the tech industry. We make Broadway caliber technology tools available to empower live arts producers to achieve their creative and financial goals. On The Stage provides an inclusive environment that welcomes people to join us and make a difference for our client arts organizations.
Our end-to-end SaaS platform includes a comprehensive online ticketing system, public-facing promotional sites, configurable engagement features, live capture and streaming software, and other best-in-class resources. In your role you can help our client organizations see significant benefits from our platform's ability to produce/manage live or virtual events, increase their ticket sales, save time, and elevate the stature of their program with their audience and in the community. Over 1 Million tickets have been sold via our platform for our clients, which continues to increase each month!
Founded a Tony Award winning producer and serial tech entrepreneurs with multiple $8 figure exits between them and funded by a group of angel investors experienced in both tech and the Arts who are focused on empowering theatre markers with great technology.
- Creativity thrives when artists and educators have the resources they need.
- Live Art is most successful in a sustainable environment of mutual appreciation and exchange with its audience.
- Everyone deserves access to the tools and support they need to bring their artistic visions into the world.
We’re in the business of technology, but in service to the arts. For more information about On The Stage, visit: www.OnTheStage.com.
This is an opportunity to accelerate your career while working in an industry you are passionate about. The Account Engagement Manager (AM) position is a critical part of our customer experience team and will be a key advocate for our customers, helping On the Stage ensure we are consistently building a product that meets and exceeds their expectations. Your skills and enthusiasm to perform well in this early stage opportunity has tremendous upside for you in growth and compensation. This is a Mid-Level position that does require experience, preferably in Account Management, Customer Support, &/or Box Office experience Our customer’s journey with On The Stage starts with you!
- Onboard new customers so that they see overall impact and value in their partnership with On The Stage as quickly as possible
- Drive ongoing customer engagement with our platform; advising them on best practices in Performing Arts marketing and helping them develop programs within their organizations to accelerate ticket sales
- Identify opportunities to upsell our customers on additional products in our portfolio such as Premiere Plans, merchandise, VOD and streaming services
- Responsible for meeting strategic KPI’s and activity metrics that drive the business and the organization forward
- Partner with our Account Executive team to support our customers and retain revenue on a monthly and annualized basis
- Facilitate valuable Business Reviews with customers to ensure they are consistently achieving their goals with On The Stage
- Advocate for customer needs, by listening to their use cases and deeply understanding why they need what they need. Then partnering with the On The Stage Product Team to meet these needs.
- Work with customers and On The Stage marketing to identify case studies that resonate with our audience
- Becoming an Industry Expert with researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
This is a full time job with benefits. Compensation is competitive with base salary and a bonus plan. Equity may be available. Remote work may be available for the right candidate. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Passionate about engaging with clients to teach/instil knowledge in others while building partnership
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- 2+ Years Sales, Account Management or Customer Success experience, preferably in SaaS organization. Experience in the Performing Arts or Box Office environments is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Outstanding presentation and time management skills
- Knowledge of of computers and basic applications
- Flexible and adaptive to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure (base + commission)
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university preferred
Equal Opportunity Statement
On The Stage is committed to strengthening our culture of inclusion through our hiring practices. We recognize and celebrate that we are better able to grow and learn together with a diverse team. When recruiting for On The Stage, we welcome the unique contributions that diversity of personal experiences brings to the team. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All are welcome at On The Stage.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.