- 254 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Employees can work remotely
On The Stage is an all-in-one online SaaS platform designed for school, community, and independent theatre makers by theatre professionals with real experience in the tech industry.
We make Broadway caliber technology tools to help live arts producers achieve their creative and financial goals. Our end-to-end SaaS platform includes a comprehensive online ticketing system, public-facing promotional portals, adaptable audience engagement features, live capture and streaming software, and best-in-class support. Our customers produce and manage live and virtual events, increase ticket sales, save time, and elevate the stature of their program with their audience and in the community. Over 900 venues have sold over 800,000 tickets via our platform.
We were founded a Tony Award winning producer and serial tech entrepreneurs with multiple $8 figure exits between them and funded by a group of angel investors experienced in both tech and the Arts who are focused on empowering theatre markers with great technology.
Creativity thrives when artists and educators have the resources they need.
Live Art is most successful in a sustainable environment of mutual appreciation and exchange with its audience.
Everyone deserves access to the tools and support they need to bring their visions into the world.
We’re in the business of technology, but in service to the arts. For more information about On The Stage, visit: www.OnTheStage.com .
This is an early stage opportunity with big upside opportunity to accelerate your career. The Account Executive position will be responsible for targeting, engaging and closing leads generated by our marketing and sales development team.
- Learning and Adopting the On The Stage Sales Methodology and Process
- Quota Attainment
- Qualifying and creating opportunities from inbound leads and marketing initiatives
- Prospecting and identifying opportunities to acquire new business – this is a “hunter" role
- Cold-calling key decision-makers to set appointments
- Gathering data and actively listening to prospective and existing clients by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their organization, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver complex, customized solutions that provide value to clientsʼ bottom line
- Becoming an Industry Expert with researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
- Conducting tailored, web-based presentations over the phone to showcase On the Stage solutions
- Driving revenue by effectively addressing the client's business needs, offering appropriate solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts over the phone
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- A bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- 1-2 Years Selling Experience
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible and adaptive to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Google Apps
- Expertise with conceptual sales, solution selling, and value-based selling
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure (base + commission)
This is a full time job with benefits. Compensation is competitive. Equity may be available. Remote work may be available for the right candidate. Must be authorized to work in the United States.