Client Support Manager
- 254 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Employees can work remotely
On The Stage is an all-in-one online SaaS platform designed for school, community, and independent theatre makers by theatre professionals with real experience in the tech industry.
We make Broadway caliber technology tools to help live arts producers achieve their creative and financial goals. Our end-to-end SaaS platform includes a comprehensive online ticketing system, public-facing promotional portals, adaptable audience engagement features, live capture and streaming software, and best-in-class support. Our customers produce and manage live and virtual events, increase ticket sales, save time, and elevate the stature of their program with their audience and in the community. Over 900 venues have sold over 800,000 tickets via our platform.
We were founded a Tony Award winning producer and serial tech entrepreneurs with multiple $8 figure exits between them and funded by a group of angel investors experienced in both tech and the Arts who are focused on empowering theatre markers with great technology.
Creativity thrives when artists and educators have the resources they need.
Live Art is most successful in a sustainable environment of mutual appreciation and exchange with its audience.
Everyone deserves access to the tools and support they need to bring their visions into the world.
We’re in the business of technology, but in service to the arts. For more information about On The Stage, visit: www.OnTheStage.com .
The Client Support Manager and the Client Support Team work directly with our clients across all platform functions including box office and ticket sales, integrated marketing features, and our industry leading streaming platform, CenterStream. The ideal candidate will excel at the following:
- Departmental Collaboration - Working closely with the Sales Team and Account Management Team on a daily basis, prioritizing the needs of new and existing clients, ensuring those needs are met in a timely, productive, and scalable way.
- Client Onboarding - Webinars, Q/A sessions, group training sessions
- General Client Support - Day-to-day client support, resolving trouble tickets, troubleshooting, account provisioning, performance/event support coverage, answering phone calls, etc.
- Internal Expert - Deep product knowledge, knowing the ins/outs of the platform, and staying abreast of features and platform changes and communicating those to internal staff as required
- Engineering Liaison for Clients/Staff - Work closely with the engineering team. Recognize trends/product problem areas and advise solutions based on client feedback; becoming the expert on features during development for effective rollouts
- Knowledge Base - Update/maintain knowledge bases for client/patrons and internal staff, generate new content based on added features
- Training - Working with Account Management, Sales, and Marketing on developing training videos and written curriculum
- Department Optimization - Work with President and Director of Operations to identify scalable, long term support systems and processes
- Department Staff - Managing, and scheduling, a part time support staff of individuals.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in Customer Service, Tech Support, or Sales experience in the B2B SaaS space, with demonstrated success in providing excellent service, and managing a team
- A minimum 2+ years experience working in a box office, ticketing or a related live event space
- Excellent time management skills
- Data driven, using tagging and other KPI frameworks for improving processes and creating efficiencies
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a “get it done” attitude and affinity for working in a fast-paced environment
- Tech Savvy- can pick up on new software/platforms and technologies quickly and easily
- Strong attention to detail, well-organized, as well as great oral and written communication skills
- Experience with G-Suite, Asana, Excel, and LiveAgent is a plus
- Works well with a team, and enjoys working with others on projects!
- Bonus if you have a background in or a strong interest in the Performing Arts Industry
Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus.
Nights and weekends will required as needed. This is a full time job with benefits, including 401K. Compensation is competitive. Equity may be available.