Growth Marketing Manager
- 254 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Employees can work remotely
On The Stage is an all-in-one online SaaS platform designed for school, community, and independent theatre makers by theatre professionals with real experience in the tech industry.
We make Broadway caliber technology tools to help live arts producers achieve their creative and financial goals. Our end-to-end SaaS platform includes a comprehensive online ticketing system, public-facing promotional portals, adaptable audience engagement features, live capture and streaming software, and best-in-class support. Our customers produce and manage live and virtual events, increase ticket sales, save time, and elevate the stature of their program with their audience and in the community. Over 900 venues have sold over 800,000 tickets via our platform.
We were founded a Tony Award winning producer and serial tech entrepreneurs with multiple $8 figure exits between them and funded by a group of angel investors experienced in both tech and the Arts who are focused on empowering theatre markers with great technology.
Creativity thrives when artists and educators have the resources they need.
Live Art is most successful in a sustainable environment of mutual appreciation and exchange with its audience.
Everyone deserves access to the tools and support they need to bring their visions into the world.
We’re in the business of technology, but in service to the arts. For more information about On The Stage, visit: www.OnTheStage.com .
The Growth Marketing Manager position will be responsible for On The Stage’s lead generation engine and report directly to the CEO. This is a ground floor opportunity with tremendous career growth upside for the right candidate.
- Develop demand generation strategy, KPIs, baselines, targets, and reporting
- Oversee our content program including internal resources and external contract copy writers.
- Create, implement and measure email marketing, webinar, and other paid search / paid social campaigns to drive lead generation and can shift spend according to ROI
- Identify and create strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in education, the performing arts, and teacher groups
- Identify new advertising channels from which to create demand and generate leads for our sales team
- Work with our current partners and clients to drive thought leadership through e-books, guest blog posts, and webinar.
- Write, design and A/B test email campaigns that engage prospects at different stages of the buyer lifecycle
- Build marketing automation workflows between Hubspot (marketing), Salesforce (CRM) and Outreach (sales automation)
- Have an interest in learning more about the evolution, trends, and growth of live theatre production, marketing, and audience engagement.
- Manage corporate website, landing pages, and blog
A great candidate for this role...
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience managing lead generation for a B2B technology company, including management of email marketing, paid search, content programs, and social advertising campaigns
- Track record of owning and acheving key targets around lead, opportunity, and pipeline creation.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining partnerships with key constituencies and continuously generating leads from those partnerships
- Self-motivated, with a “get it done” attitude and affinity for working in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mindset that can dig into the data and report on ROI
- Creative and skilled writer who can make complex ideas accessible to a wide audience
- Strong attention to detail, be well-organized and a picky editor
- Experienced with G-Suite for Business, Google Analytics, ad management software, Hubspot (marketing), Salesforce (CRM), bonus points if you're familiar with Outreach.io
- Bonus if you have a background in or a strong interest in the Performing Arts Industry
Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus.
This is a full time job with benefits, including 401K. Compensation is competitive. Equity may be available.