Growth Marketing Manager
- 254 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ON THE STAGE is an all-in-one online platform designed for school, community, and independent theatre makers by theatre professionals with real experience in the tech industry.
We make Broadway-style business and promotional tools to help live arts producers achieve their creative and financial goals. Our end-to-end toolkit includes a comprehensive online ticketing system, public-facing promotional portals, adaptable audience engagement features, and best-in-class support.
- Creativity thrives when artists and educators have the resources they need.
- Art is most successful in a sustainable environment of mutual appreciation and exchange with its audience.
- Everyone deserves access to the tools and support they need to bring their visions into the world.
We’re in the business of technology, but in service to the arts. For more information about On The Stage, visit: www.OnTheStage.com .
The Growth Marketing Manager position will be responsible for On The Stage’s lead generation engine and report directly to the CEO. This is a ground floor opportunity with tremendous upside and a high level of inbound interest.
- Develop demand generation strategy, KPIs, baselines and targets
- Create, implement and measure email marketing, webinar, and other paid search / paid social campaigns to drive lead generation and can shift spend according to ROIIdentify and create strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in education, the performing arts, and teacher groups
- Identify new advertising channels from which to create demand and generate leads for our sales team
- Work with our current partners and clients to drive thought leadership through e-books, guest blog posts, and webinar.
- Write, design and A/B test email campaigns that engage prospects at different stages of the buyer lifecycle
- Build marketing automation workflows between Hubspot (marketing), Salesforce (CRM) and Outreach (sales automation)
- Have an interest in learning more about the evolution, trends, and growth of live theatre production, marketing, and audience engagement.
- Manage corporate website, landing pages, and blog
A great candidate for this role...
- A minimum of 3 years experience managing lead generation for a technology company, including management of email marketing, paid search, and social advertising campaigns
- Track record of owning and acheving key targets around lead, opportunity, and pipeline creation.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining partnerships with key constituencies and continuously generating leads from those partnerships
- Self-motivated, with a “get it done” attitude and affinity for working in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mindset that can dig into the data and report on ROI
- Creative and skilled writer who can make complex ideas accessible to a wide audience
- Strong attention to detail, be well-organized and a picky editor
- Experienced with G-Suite for Business, Google Analytics, ad management software, Hubspot (marketing), Salesforce (CRM) and carry general internet-savvy
- Bonus if you have a background in or a strong interest in the Performing Arts Industry
This is a full time job with benefits. Compensation is competitive. Equity may be available.