- 254 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
ON THE STAGE is an all-in-one online software platform designed for school, community, and independent theatre makers by theatre professionals with real experience in the tech industry.
We make Broadway caliber technology tools to help live arts producers achieve their creative and financial goals. We’ve created a platform that enables them to customize the promotion of their productions online, sell tickets and merchandise, and drive ongoing engagement with their audience between shows. Our customers increase ticket sales, save time, and elevate the stature of their program with their audience and in the community. Over 750 venues have sold over 600,000 tickets via our platform.
Creativity thrives when artists and educators have the resources they need.
Live Art is most successful in a sustainable environment of mutual appreciation and exchange with its audience.
Everyone deserves access to the tools and support they need to bring their visions into the world.
We were founded by a Tony Award winning producer and serial tech entrepreneurs with multiple 8 figure exits between them.
We’re in the business of technology, but in service to the arts. For more information about On The Stage, visit: www.OnTheStage.com .
For Immediate Hire
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn redesign our web based dashboard software. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you.Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback • Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Must be authorized to work in the United States. This is a full time, temp-to-hire contract employee position. We are in NYC, but the candidate selected can be located anywhere that facilitates a schedule of 10AM to 6PM EST, M-F. Initial term will be 2-3 months in length and contingent on current product feature schedule, with either a possible extension and/or conversion to a regular full time employee possible. Upon conversion to regular full time, benefits are available.