Project Manager -- Municipal Stormwater
- Raleigh Blvd, Raleigh, NC, USA
We are an engineering recruiting firm with decades of experience and have successfully placed candidates in positions for over 15 years. Our recruiters look forward to reviewing your resume, scheduling a conversation and walking you through the interview process.
- Position will serve as senior project/client manager for stormwater/infrastructure related service lines at ESP Associates.
- Provide senior level, program management of large-scale watershed management studies. Leads modeling efforts and directs team on appropriate modeling approaches for projects of varying size and scope. Provides QA/QC of deliverables including modeling and report writing efforts.
- Business development and marketing of clients including proactive visits to potential clients, networking, active participation in professional development forums, presenting work to professional organizations, active participation in developing responses to Requests for Qualifications, writing proposals, and maintaining budgets and backlog reporting for projected work.
- Project contract preparation, invoicing, and financial reporting
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Extensive experience in water resources related work including hydrologic and hydraulic (H&H) analysis, stormwater management CIP projects and water quality modeling.
- Experience performing surface water analysis using HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, Geo-RAS, Geo-HMS, SWMM and experience with ESRI software is highly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of State and Local regulatory requirements.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Proven track record of Client development and relationship management skills.
- Excellent financial management skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project accounting and demonstrated ability to manage the schedule and budget for multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience leading and mentoring team members.
- Floodplain analysis and hazards analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills that will allow you to effectively and professionally interact with clients, approval authorities, and governmental officials.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.