- Raleigh Blvd, Raleigh, NC, USA
We are an engineering recruiting firm with decades of experience and have successfully placed candidates in positions for over 14 years. Our recruiters look forward to reviewing your resume, scheduling a conversation and walking you through the interview process.
The Superintendent will be responsible for achieving optimum utilization of the equipment, material, and labor, thus, maximizing production and minimizing costs in the area of assigned responsibility. All of this is to be accomplished in conjunction with practicing ethical business transactions, adhering to the corporate policies, values, and beliefs while pursuing the company's short and long-range goals. In-Depth knowledge of all contractual requirements, plans and specification will be required. Must understand all quality requirements and be able to ensure crews are trained to perform high-quality work.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Heavy Civil construction arena
- A long suit in asphalt paving in new construction as well as mill, fill and overlays.
- Strong experience in balancing sites, Cl II base, blue topping rock
- Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge in programs
- An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have excellent people skills, and will be a team player.
- Ability to travel locally as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.