Designer, Landscape Architecture
- Raleigh Blvd, Raleigh, NC, USA
We are a recruiting firm with decades of experience and have successfully placed candidates in engineering positions for over 13 years. Our recruiters look forward to reviewing your resume, scheduling a conversation and walking you through the interview process.
As a Landscape Designer, you will work in a collaborative team with landscape architects and civil engineers where they are exposed to the full range of technical design issues, are trained in the critical elements of site layout, and are mentored in the understanding and approach to landscape design. While focused on production and quality, you are a critical team member. You will be asked to always be thinking, be given opportunities to grow, and you will contribute to the design process. our work will include developing technical drawings and plans as well as diagrams, illustrative and image boards. Your team will work to leverage your existing skill set to take advantage where you already excel. You should bring 1 to 4 years of experience to this position with proficient knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp. More qualified candidates may possess skills in Revit, InDesign, Illustrator and ArcGIS.
In this exciting role you will be working with talented professionals in a highly collaborative team setting. Your work will include developing technical drawings and plans as well as diagrams, illustrative and image boards. Your team will work to leverage your existing skill set to take advantage where you already excel.
You are ready for this opportunity if..
- You thrive in a fast paced environments with shifting priorities
- You learn best working collaboratively with colleagues on projects
- You like learning new things
- You enjoy solving problems and helping clients fulfill their vision
- You are looking to grow in responsibility
- Bachelors Degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or other associated degree.
- 1 to 4 years experience in landscape architecture, urban design, or architecture preferred
- Knowledge of site design and methods
- Exercise sound judgement and possess skills to defend decisions and methodologies used to arrive at chosen solutions and decisions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.