Project Landscape Architect
- 202 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC, USA
We are a recruiting firm with decades of experience and have successfully placed candidates in engineering positions for over 13 years. Our recruiters look forward to reviewing your resume, scheduling a conversation and walking you through the interview process.
Our client has an open opportunity for a Project Landscape Architect who is ready to expand their responsibilities with a growing and privately owned company. In this position, you will work in a highly collaborative design-based process utilizing the skills of experts from multiple disciplines. They focus their work as creative problem solvers. While working under the supervision of a Project Manager, this position affords great range of responsibility and strong development within the studio. Our client gets excited about each individual in their team as they look to leverage their skillset, interests, and experience.
- Core Functions:
- Responsible for the site analysis and landscape architecture design for projects under supervision of the Project Manager.
- Perform design in accordance with accepted standard of practice and with local codes, ordinances, and statutory requirements having jurisdiction over the project.
- Proficient skill and experience with AutoCAD Civil 3Dand other site design software.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Assist with creation and editing of landscape and site drawings using AutoCAD.
- Coordinate the site layout and grading design with the Project Manager.
- Perform Construction Administration related duties such as site visits, field reports, shop drawing review, and respond to contractor RFI’s.
- Coordinate and effectively communicate with people in other disciplines, both internally and externally.
- Proficient in sketch up or other rendering programs.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local codes and permitting requirements. Demonstration of successful permitting experience in Mecklenburg County and the City of Charlotte is an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of landscape architecture design and methods.
- Commitment to collaborative design process in project development.
- Exercise sound judgment and possess skills to defend decisions and methodologies used to arrive at chosen solution or decision.
- Ability to manage tasks and time to maintain project schedules.
- Driver’s license required.
- Bachelors Degree in Landscape Architecture required.
- Registered Landscape Architect required.
- Minimum 4 -6 years experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.