Product Manager Fulfilment (Warehouse and Logistics Experience needed)
- Costain Round About, Ebute Metta, Lagos, Nigeria
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple - they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the digital products that will drive stability and enhance our supply capabilities as we grow as an organisation. The ideal candidate will be integral to driving the performance of OTIF (On Time & In Full) and Logistics KPIs.
Within your first six months at Omnibiz, you will
Deliver against several tactical warehousing improvement capabilities to ensure we are maximising the effectiveness of the warehouse processes.
Shape, discover and frame the future of the supply domain as we expand to other cities over 2021
· Work cross-functionally & closely with our operations, supply, distribution, logistics, partners and leadership teams to unlock huge value in our supply chain.
· Work in an agile environment where you will collaborate with a squad of highly skilled tech team to ideate, prototype, iterate and ensure a deep understanding and prioritising of customer needs, business efficiencies and commercial outcomes.
· Act as a Product Owner, maintaining the product backlog, create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Engineering & Data, alongside facilitating refinement and planning sessions.
· Advocate for our supply team, understand the problems faced and proffer solutions where necessary.
· Ensure post-launch communications are targeted to the right end users and contain key messages which are easily understood.
· BSc/Tech/BA in Business/Computer Science/Information Systems/Supply Chain and Logistics.
· 2+ years’ experience in Product Management, particularly in B2B and Operations/Supply Chain Fulfilment (Warehouse and Logistics Experience needed)
· Structural thinking, the ability to zoom in and out on projects to challenge solutions on multiple levels.
· Experience in developing products alongside moving parts.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Agile product management experience.
Have a customer-centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics.
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads