- Karmelicka, Kraków, Poland
Omni Calculator exists to help regular people see the world through the lens of science and math formulas, so they can make better decisions. So far, we've built over 1300 calculators that help everyone tackle problems anywhere from physics, maths and chmistry to construction, finance and everyday life. Currently, they're used by over 8 million people per month.
Omni Calculator is looking for a part-time Media Researcher responsible for building journalists’ contact lists.
Omni Calculator makes people know about our service by producing special calculators aren't always useful, but are always interesting/funny/insightful enough that journalists are happy to write about them. We've had success with the top-grade titles such as New York Times, Washington Post, Guardian, National Geographic and Nature.
For every one of those "marketing" calculators, we’ll need you to find out who might be interested and build a contact database. You will need to do a lot of research, play a detective, and be fast and accurate at the same time.
We want you to be
- … detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- … accurate and time efficient
- … able to follow deadlines
- … an excellent English speaker and writer (C1 level)
- … able to commit to at least 20 hours of work per week (especially on Monday and Tuesday)
- … a proud owner of a bachelor degree (preferably)
What you will be doing:
- Searching and selecting articles that are relevant to given topics
- Searching/finding contact to the journalists potentially interested in collaboration
- Building and organizing the database of media contacts
- Managing media lists in email outreach tools
- Collaborating with the marketing team
Place of work
Currently remotely due to Covid situation. Ultimately in our office in Kraków (Karmelicka 14/7).
The base salary is 3-3.3k net PLN, depending on a type of contract. This amount is for a full-time engagement, proportionally less if you work part-time.