Data Scientist (Marketing Science)
- Schönhauser Allee 180, 10119 Berlin, Germany
At Omio, we are quickly changing the way people travel and we are growing at a fast pace. We're operating at worldwide level and expanding in new geographies.
Our Data Science Team is located in Berlin and is at the heart of our success. In close collaboration with Marketing, Commercial, Product and Engineering Teams, we are working on demanding but equally exciting problems to enhance a great customer experience and deliver real financial impact.
We are searching for a creative thinker and hands-on data scientist who is motivated to guide and enhance our strategy and marketing efficiency through predictive modeling and data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to develop a data-driven strategy to enable and enhance marketing efficiency and a personalised CRM experience
- Develop dynamic attribution models using machine learning and statistical models. In the interim, develop approximate models that are directionally actionable
- Perform measurement analyses on marketing/traffic/revenue data - A/B tests, pre/post analyses, and causal models
- Develop predictive models to drive a personalised CRM experience that engages with the customer at the opportune time and with the right content
- Produce tactical insights from analytics and visualisation to guide Marketing programs
- Facilitate, support and inspire our company’s data-driven culture: produce reports that are actionable, dashboards that are diagnostic, and recommendations that enhance growth
What you'll bring to the table
- 3+ years non-academic experience in data science in the tech industry
- You have experience in one of - marketing analytics, customer analytics, product analytics, recommendation systems - in a B2C e-commerce environment
- You are proficient in SQL with an understanding of database management
- Great coding skills in Python or R and experience with reporting tools such as Tableau or Excel
- You are grounded in Statistics, machine learning, data mining, and/or econometrics
- You have a collaborative mindset and possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with business and technical stakeholders
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Annual travel allowance to fund your trips and adventures
- German classes and yoga sessions
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.
Intrigued? Apply here.