Field Operations Team Leader
- 235 N MacArthur Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73127, USA
Imagine a place where responsibility is shared equally among all employees. Where leaders are approachable, and the open-door policy is the rule. Where employees are tasked to be innovative and work with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Welcome to Olsson Associates. We see problems as an opportunity for creativity, and we are looking for problem solvers to join our dynamic team. Our firm is organized into small teams to give you a strong sense of accountability and to achieve great results. The dress is business casual, the work environment is pleasant, our unique work hours allow for flexibility, and we have a lot of fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Field Operations Team Leader for Olsson Associates' in the Oklahoma Region office you will lead groups responsible for geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, nondestructive testing, and construction management & observation. You will complete daily management and leadership activities, help attract, develop, and retain staff, and work closely with the office leader and business partners in workforce planning initiatives. You will also communicate regularly with internal and external clients, maintain and build relationships, and collaborate with regional business development staff to pursue additional client opportunities. You will monitor the quality of team’s work and conduct high-level technical reviews, The Team Leader is responsible for closely monitoring staffing, workload, and is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the Field Operations team is profitable. This position will also provide input and assistance for overall firm operations.
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:
- Being an entrepreneur and leading a Field Operations team
- Working on a variety of projects for both public and private clients
- Providing staff leadership, management, and development
- Pursuing, securing and executing new projects
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 10+ years of Field Operations Experience
- Proven record of developing and winning projects
- Ability to attract, develop, and retain talented staff
- Excellent client management and relations skills
- Ability to manage existing clients and develop additional clients
Olsson Associates is a nationally-recognized, employee-owned engineering and design firm that has been creating public and private projects throughout the United States. We've been around since 1956, and we offer comprehensive design and consulting services in site/civil, transportation, water, environmental, field operations, survey, and facilities.
With over 1,100 employees (and growing), nearly 30 offices in eight states, and a lengthy list of diverse clients, we believe you are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We seek to hire great people and put them in the right roles for their strengths.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus these great perks:
- The opportunity to be an owner in the company after your first year through Olsson’s ESOP program.
- A great 401(k) match
- A wellness program promoting healthy lifestyles
- A bonus system that rewards performance
Are you in?