NDT Senior Technician
- 11627 Virginia Plaza, La Vista, NE 68128, USA
Imagine a place where responsibility is shared equally among all employees. Where leaders are approachable, and the open-door policy is the rule. Where employees are tasked to be innovative and work with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Welcome to Olsson Associates. We see problems as an opportunity for creativity, and we are looking for problem solvers to join our dynamic team. Our firm is organized into small teams to give you a strong sense of accountability and to achieve great results. The dress is business casual, the work environment is pleasant, our unique work hours allow for flexibility, and we have a lot of fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Senior Technician, you will perform mid-to-high level site inspections, conduct NDT field testing for multiple projects, document inspection results in report form, and communicate test results to construction site management. You may also travel to job sites at different stages of construction and work in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Mid-to-high Level Site Inspections
- Obtaining additional Level II certifications
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Associate degree in Non-Destructive Testing
- Must have at least four NDT Level II certifications (or CWI)
- 6 years of experience in construction observation, inspection, or surveying
- Ability to teach and mentor staff
Olsson Associates is a nationally-recognized, employee-owned engineering and design firm that has been creating public and private projects throughout the United States. We've been around since 1956, and we offer comprehensive design and consulting services in site/civil, transportation, water, environmental, field operations, survey, and facilities.
With over 1,100 employees (and growing), nearly 30 offices in eight states, and a lengthy list of diverse clients, we believe you are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We seek to hire great people and put them in the right roles for their strengths.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus these great perks:
- The opportunity to be an owner in the company after your first year through Olsson’s ESOP program.
- A great 401(k) match
- A wellness program promoting healthy lifestyles
- A bonus system that rewards performance
Are you in?