Senior Surveyor (Relocate to Phoenix, AZ)
- Dennis Chavez Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87121, USA
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a Senior Surveyor for our Phoenix office, you will provide overall technical expertise to the team by leading quality assurance/quality control, directing and managing project staff on technical aspects, and acting as an advisor on complex projects. You will provide consultative resources to clients, review contracts, and attend client meetings. You may also travel to job sites at different stages of construction and work in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
Relocation assistance available.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Associate degree
- 10 years of experience working with a licensed surveyor
- Must be registered as a land surveyor
- Ability to teach and mentor staff
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements