Electrical or Mechanical Commissioning Agent (Remote)
- Remote, Denver, CO, United States
- Employees can work remotely
*This role will include being onsite at multiple locations and will require significant travel. The employee’s home base can be located anywhere in the United States.
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
Olsson has a job opportunity available to work directly with the world’s largest technology companies. This mechanical and/or electrical commissioning role will help to ensure that the facilities and buildings are functionally working as intended. They will help to monitor daily commissioning processes and perform pre functional and functional testing. Will lead efforts to secure repeat client work, may support marketing and business development efforts to build relationships with new clients. This person will have extensive commissioning knowledge within large facilities, such as data centers. This role will include being onsite at multiple locations and will require significant travel. The employee’s home base can be located anywhere in the United States.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Traveling to different job sites
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- 10+ years of experience in mechanical and/or electrical commissioning work
- Strong Knowledge base of Pre Functional and Functional Commissioning
- Ability to lead projects and self-starter to take on a variety of tasks to best serve the client and their project work
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with marketing and business development to gain new clients
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Investigation and troubleshooting of problems to find solutions
- Construction experience
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Typical salary range for this position is $70,000 to $130,000, and is commensurate with experience relative to the position.
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.