Senior Marketing Coordinator
- 5700 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 100, Dallas, TX, United States
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a Senior Marketing Coordinator with our Dallas / Fort Worth office, you will work closely with technical staff to develop a strategy and coordinate the production of project marketing materials. You will facilitate the go/no go decision process, prepare proposal and interview materials, and lead project specific strategy and kick-off meetings. You will also plan, produce, and coordinate a range of other marketing support activities which could include market and client research, identifying leads, reviewing technical writing, assisting with conferences and client events, and maintaining the marketing database. Excellent writing, editing, communication, coordination, and strategic thinking skills are needed.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will lead strategic pursuit capture while proactively analyzing and interpreting data. They will collaborate with numerous teams and facilitate discussions specific to developing innovative solutions, and leverage firm-wide experience that addresses client challenges to create distinctive competitive differentiators and value propositions for a consultant in a new market. The Senior Marketing Coordinator must have a deep understanding of the firm’s brand and a comprehensive knowledge of the firm’s brand architecture as it is applicable in the sales deliverables
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Growth opportunity and professional development
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong persuasive writing and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret data and documents.
- Regional industry knowledge, trends and competition, in order to provide strategic guidance for projects and pursuits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Writing/Journalism, or related major
- 8+ years’ of related experience
- Prior experience in the A/E/C industry in a related position preferred
- Proficiency with InDesign, Adobe products, and Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience with Deltek Vision preferred, but not required
- Focus on customer service
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet strict guidelines
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.