Senior Electrical Engineer
- 5700 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 100, Dallas, TX, United States
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
Olsson provides engineering services for data centers, large commercial developments, hospitals, laboratories, school/university buildings, and military facilities.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer (located in either our Fort Worth, TX or Dallas, TX location), you will serve as the design leader on projects, prepare planning and design documents, and process design calculations as part of our Mechanical / Electrical team. You will also coordinate with other Olsson teams, professional staff, technical staff, and clients. You may travel to job sites for observation and attend client meetings. Our electrical design services can include power distribution, lighting, and electrical modeling.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
- Empowering others to use their talents
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering
- 10 or more years of electrical engineering experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the consulting industry
- Strong data center and federal industry knowledge and experience
- Must be a registered professional engineer (PE)
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.