- 5700 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 100, Dallas, TX, United States
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work with technical teams to prepare proposals and interviews for engineering projects. In addition, you will work on coordinating marketing materials, maintaining and populating the marketing database and conducting internet research. You will have the opportunity to support business development including organizing and attending conferences as well as involvement in industry organizations. This role will be based in either our Dallas TX or Fort Worth TX office. Please apply for the appropriate location of interest.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Writing/Journalism, or related major
- 5+ years’ of related experience
- Prior experience in the A/E industry in a related position preferred
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements