Human Resource Coordinator
- 1525 Raleigh St, Denver, CO 80204, USA
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will work closely with our internal staff and firm leadership to provide general human resources support and direction for our Colorado and Arizona offices. You will provide HR expertise and solutions by being a single point of contact for leaders through coaching, development, and support of Olsson objectives. You will gain an understanding of the business aspect of the firm to help resolve complex matters. You will plan and execute the development of a positive employee experience which includes being the main point of contact for employee questions, assist in the proactive identification of workforce needs, work with recruiters to identify top talent that supports the projected growth, and establish and maintain relationships with employees and leaders. Travel to regional office locations will be required on an as needed basis. We currently have one opening and will consider candidates interested in being located out of our Denver, Loveland Phoenix or Chandler office locations.
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Being a part of a dynamic and growing organization
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team.
- Strong communication skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to be flexible.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related area preferred. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an associate degree with equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in human resources field required.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred
- Proficient in HR related activities including onboarding, workforce planning, compliance, and hiring
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high degree of confidentiality
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Typical salary range for this position is $59,000 to $77,000 and is commensurate with experience relative to the position.
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.