- 1525 Raleigh St, Denver, CO 80204, USA
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As an Olsson Photographer, you will work across the company with a variety of staff, from marketers to engineers, to create impactful project and proposal photography. Working with a team of photographers and videographers, you will coordinate and schedule photoshoots, provide event photography support, and provide photo direction to align with brand standards. You will be involved with taking employee headshots and travelling to our different offices and project sites. You will edit photos and upload them into our asset management systems with keywords, metadata, and project information. Your schedule might include some nights and/or weekend work as projects and events occur. Please include a portfolio or website link with your work samples. We have one current opening and will consider candidates interested in being located out of our Loveland or Denver office locations.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team.
- Associates degree in Photography or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of photography experience.
- Certified FAA Remote Pilot able to operate under Part 107 preferred, or willing to become certified.
- Extensive knowledge of DSLR and/or Mirrorless cameras techniques and ability to shoot in either Manual or Aperture priority modes.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel extensively during summer months.
- Lightroom and/or Photoshop experience required.
- Ability to work with other photographers and creative professionals to create a consistent visual identity.
- Excellent photo composition.
- Ability to photograph people, buildings, and environments including interior and exterior.
- Familiarity with lighting equipment and techniques.
- OpenAsset or other asset management system experience a plus.
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Typical salary range for this position is $72,000 to $95,000, and is commensurate with experience relative to the position.
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.