Railroad Construction Manager
- TBD, Dallas, Texas, United States
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a Railroad Construction Manager you will be responsible for complex construction observation on Transportation and Rail projects, managing the day-to-day construction activities of contractors on site, and initiating action needed to keep construction progress on schedule. You may also travel to job sites for observation and work in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or other related field
- Must have 1 to 6 years of construction management experience
- Position requires travel to project sites on a part or full time basis
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements