- 7878 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a Registered Land Surveyor, you will maintain client relations, direct and supervise survey crew staff and drafting technicians, perform project management duties and direct multiple survey crews, provide training to staff, and ensure the accuracy of surveys. A Surveyor will also create project estimates, job proposals, and be responsible for the financial performance of your team. You will have the opportunity to oversee our survey operation in the Phoenix market and grow the team.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- 10+ years of experience
- Must be registered as a land surveyor
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Must have experience in surveying and/or construction
- Proven record of developing and winning projects
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.