- 1525 Raleigh St, Denver, CO 80204, USA
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a Survey Technician, you will work on preparing a variety of projects which can include Survey Plats, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Legal Descriptions and other surveying related products. You will provide basic project design through AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting, run calculations, and create and update drawings related to land surveying. This role may require travel to job sites for observation and have the opportunity to work with in the field gaining more exposure to surveying.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Associate degree in drafting is preferred
- Must have 1 year of drafting experience (if no degree, must have 2 years’ experience)
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD software (Civil 3D preferred)
- Passion for detailed work
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements