- 601 P St, Lincoln, NE 68508, USA
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a Team Coordinator in the Lincoln office, you will provide administrative and project specific support to our project managers and technical professionals. You will be review and compile technical reports and documents, review project financials, budgets, expenses, contracts, and amendments for team projects, and may assist in the preparation of progress and summary reports. You may facilitate internal meetings and manage the workflow of related projects, with emphasis on detailed record taking. Essentially, you will help our teams succeed!
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and the capacity to learn new software
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience in the A/E industry helpful but not required
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements